|Our reward is knowing that we have done a great job in supporting efforts to enhance the lives and education conditions of the youths in Jamaica and our communities. Throughout the years, we have consistently contributed both funds and time to the following organizations:
- Team Jamaica Bickle – a 501(c)3 non-profit organization is a hospitality initiative that provides services and programs to athletes attending the annual Penn Relays in Philadelphia, PA.
- Braata Productions – was founded in 2009 to bring Caribbean folk culture, music movement, stories, artists and theatre to the United States. As a non-profit organization Braata Productions fosters and develops a greater interest in the understanding and appreciation for all things Caribbean by preserving and showcasing its history, lifestyles, traditions and customs through the visual and performing arts.
- Caribbean Cultural Theatre – a 501(c)3 Professional Arts Corporation presents a balanced rendering of Caribbean culture and the Caribbean-American experience in work of the highest artistic merit. The Theatre uses the performing arts to preserve artistic legacies, nurture professional growth, inspire audiences, and empower communities while remaining sensitive to the varied influences that shape Caribbean culture.
- Mustard Seed Communities (MSC) – a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to caring for the most vulnerable populations in society. MSC began in 1978 as a home for children with disabilities on the outskirts of Kingston, Jamaica.
- Organization for International Development – a 501(c)3 non-profit, non-political volunteer organization formed in 1990. Their mission is to provide quality diagnosis, treatment and preventative health education to the impoverished as a means to improve the quality of their lives and social well-being.
- Heartbeats of the World Inc., was founded in 2002. Their mission is to enrich the lives of women, adolescents, and children in underserved areas of the world by providing medical resources and educational opportunities to address poverty, unemployment and the prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases, and teenage pregnancy.
- Family Unification and Resettlement Initiative – a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization which provides services to help deported persons plan for a better tomorrow by focusing on the need to improve their own lives as well as the need to contribute to the development of their home countries.
- Coalition to Preserve Reggae Music – a charitable organization whose mission is to raise the bar in the creation, development, promotion and presentation of reggae music; to elevate the profile of its purveyors; to research, codify, curate and disseminate information about the genre; and to increase understanding of its development and its influence.