The Leadership Development Academy (LDA) is a 3-month virtual program that delivers best practices in leadership through a diversity of presentation styles. The training is designed to help attendees develop or enhance their leadership acumen to positively impact the growth and continuity of any organization.
Develop Agile leaders who are fully equipped to work collaboratively, lead future generations, build and grow their associations and ensure succession planning.
To make high level leadership training accessible to every current and future leader of UJAA organizations
Saturday August 20th 2022 @ 9:00am
To Register for the upcoming session Please Click Here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqf-uhrz4iH9WON9n9-K2P65iLzwf-WayT
LDA offers four virtual sessions:
- Organizational Culture – Click HERE to read more about this Session!
- Decision Making – Click HERE to read more about Decision Making!
- Performance – Click HERE to learn more about increasing your Performance!
- Communication – Click HERE to learn how to increase your communication skillset!
To create more impact, UJAA added an additional dimension to the LDA. A Summit will be held on Saturday, 20 August 2022 from 9:00am-1:30pm. You may choose to attend any or all of the three sessions below:
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Organizational Leadership
You must register in advance to attend each session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join that session. You may register for all sessions at once.
1st Session: Organizational Culture – Click HERE to read more about this Session!