The Leadership Development Academy (LDA) is a 3-month virtual program that delivers best practices in leadership through a diversity of presentation styles. The training is designed to help attendees develop or enhance their leadership acumen to positively impact the growth and continuity of any organization.
Develop Agile leaders who are fully equipped to work collaboratively, lead future generations, build and grow their associations and ensure succession planning.
To make high level leadership training accessible to every current and future leader of UJAA organizations
- Nonprofit Fundamentals, June 14th from 7:30pm-9:00pm
- Building Bridges through Effective Communication, June 28th from 7:30pm-9:00pm
- Nonprofit Marketing, July 12th from 7:30pm-9:00pm
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations, July 26th from 7:30pm-9:00pm
- Leading Nonprofit Volunteers, August 9th from 7:30pm-9:00pm
- LDA SUMMIT, August 19 @ 8:30am